Thursday, September 1, 2016

Coz I love to be there for ever in your smile

Try of A English song writing / Composing  ©
 Em, 4/4 , tune syllable laalalalaala laaaalalaa aa

My new Song writing/composition

Brighter than before my day was just cheering me
cooler than ever breeze were around Cuddling me
Feelin like I lost n I just found me in your smile
When u lookin at me for a while
just fall in love with you

..
That Was a dream or hallucination pull me towards u just in a stare
When you turnd me to talk to you, found I so interesting for you there .
with the innocence pretty that You almost stolen me cant say any more.
Am not a lier ma love is sincere, ur are the sculpture that love etched in my heart to be forever ...

Coz I love to be there for ever in your smile indeed
coz of this I can do whatever that all u need
Hope you never break ma heart..

never ask me that to prove how much I love you,
Never you can get an answer only I can't imagine myself without you,
I may say all the lies just to make you smile
No wonder if make u believe what I said all true alive ,
Don't make me lier am ur true lover I love you forever n ever

Coz I love to be there for ever in your smile indeed
coz of this I can do whatever that all u need
Hope you never break ma heart...

Brighter than before my day was just cheering me
cooler than ever breeze were around Cuddling me
Feelin like I lost n I just found me in your smile

Hope you never break ma heart
Hope you never break ma heart
Fade out ..

Anikethna Happy B :) Y

No comments:

Post a Comment